Go on an adventurous foodie and wine journey towards theNorth Dalmatia.
- 3 persons and more: €187.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €163.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €151.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €140.00 per person
When to book - availability
- late morning – mid-afternoon: a visit to Imotski and Grabovac Winery + wine tasting with a snack
- late afternoon: Kaštela wine tour + meal at the Bedalov winery/in the vineyard
In the late morning hours we will head east out of Split towards Imotski, the most interesting town in the Central Dalmatian Hinterland. Although remote, this charming little town boasts two exceptionally beautiful karst lakes, which are among the world largest sinkholes (the Blue and the Red Lake) and verdant hillside vineyards.
On our way to the most famous winery in the region – the Grabovac winery – we will make a short stop by the lakes and admire breathtaking views from the top towards the lakes at the bottom of the sinkholes and enjoy the views of the Imotski Valley on the other side. Our first destination is located only minutes away from the famous lakes. Before we get there, we will pass by the Grabovac family vineyards and get acquainted with the terroir of the best wines in the region.
At the winery, we will freshen up and boost our energy levels with a freshly baked bread made under the ‘peka’ baking bell, famous cheese from Livno and the best local prosciutto. This traditional platter will accompany wine tasting, during which you will have an opportunity to taste altogether 10 different wines made by this winery: 4 whites, 4 reds and 2 rosés.
In the mid-afternoon hours we will leave Imotski and drive back towards Split, to explore the beautiful coast of Kaštela Bay. During our 180-minute Kaštela wine tour we will visit a charming old tavern by the sea in Kaštel Kambelovac and take a trip in the owner’s van towards his organic vineyards located on the steep southern slopes of the Kozjak Mountain, overlooking the whole Kaštela Bay at the altitude of 500 m above mean sea level. There is an old stone house with a large roofed terrace where we will enjoy a delicious home-made 3-course meal (featuring fresh fish and seafood) paired with the wines made by the Bedalov winery. At the conclusion of your tour we shall return you back to your hotel/private accommodation.
- Pick-up at the meeting point in the centre of Split and a trip to Imotski (Central Dalmatian hinterland)
- Tour of the Grabovac Winery: visit to the vineyards and wine cellar & wine tasting with a typical Dalmatian snack (prosciutto, cheese, olive oil)
- Short scenic tour of the Imotski lakes (the Red and the Blue Lake)
- Tour of the Bedalov Winery: wine tasting and lunch, a 3-course meal paired with Bedalov wines and served in a picturesque vineyard with breathtaking sea views
- Transport back to the meeting point