Wines of Spain: Vineyard Tour
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a fun day in the countryside of Madrid
- Discover how local producers work and enjoy a wonderful view
- Taste amazing wine produced by local wineries
The wonderful world of Spanish wines
Spain is amongst the most important wine producing players in the world. 69 Appellations of Origin and over two thousand years of experience ensure a high quality throughout the country. Madrid is surrounded by various wine producing regions. On this day trip we’ll visit local winemakers, tour their properties and taste the wonderful wines they produce. All the wineries we work with are special in their own ways. We usually visit small scale producers that work following organic methods. The wineries are often set in spectacular historic farm houses and are surrounded by gorgeous countryside and vineyards.
Local small scale wineries, generous tastings, meeting the winemakers
On this day trip we’ll experience two wineries around Madrid, will tour around their cellars, enjoy ample explanations about grape growing techniques and the winemaking process, and finish off with generous guided tastings of their different products. For lunch we’ll have a great local 3-course meal, including – guess what – wine. This wine tour is designed for anyone with an interest in this wonderful world of wines, weather you are a newby or a confirmed expert. Our knowledgeable guides will transmit their passion for this divine beverage. It is a fun day out of the city and our aim is to make it the highlight of your trip.
Appropriate clothing for the weather
Light rain jacket and/or umbrella (if necessary)
Comfortable walking shoes
- Very knowledgeable entertaining English-speaking guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned, modern touring van
- A great traditional lunch with wine between old Olive trees
- Guided tours and generous tastings at two wineries
- A bottle of water in the van
What's not included
- Cancel up to 7 days before to get a full refund.
- Cancel up to 3 days before to get a 70% refund.
- Cancel up to 1 day before to get a 50% refund.
- Cancel up less than 1 day before, no refund.