Wine Tasting with Umbrian Food at Cantine Goretti Castle
When to book - availability
- Enjoy different types of wine
- Let a professional sommelier guide you to the tasting experience
- Taste amazing traditional umbrian food
PROFESSIONAL WINE TASTING WITH UMBRIAN FOOD PAIRINGS AT CANTINE GORETTI CASTLE:
DOC Colli Perugini served with "bruschetta", made with homemade bread and Umbrian extra virgin olive oil of our production.
(100% grechetto vinified in barrique) with a selection of cheeses accompanied by "one thousand" flower honey, called millefiori, another own production.
DOC Colli Perugini, red wine, with the homemade cake stuffed with salami.
Sweet dessert wine with local biscuits from Umbria, with almonds, made by Grandma Marcella.
"Sagrantino di Montefalco Fattoria Le Mura Saracene"
DOCG Montefalco, red wine, with a local cake made of cheese with capocollo on top or local chocolates.
"Selezione di Grappe e Brandy invecchiato 20 anni"
Grechetto grappa, Grappa of Sagrantino and L'Arringatore grappa.
- Wine tastings
- Indications from professional sommelier
- Umbrian food
What's not included
- Cancel up to 48 hours before to get 75% refund.
- No refund if cancellation is notified later than 48 hours