Wine Tasting Experience with Sommelier in Franciacorta Winery for Two Hours
Join this 2 hour wine experience tour to fascinating Franciacorta winery with wine tastings accompanied by local expert.
This 2 hours wine tour in the Franciacorta winery will reveal you one of the Italy’s best kept secrets: the Franciacorta wine making processes, which also represents Italy’s answer to champagne known the world over by connoisseurs.
When to book - availability
- Discover one of Italy’s best kept secrets: the Franciacorta wine region, home to some of the finest sparkling wines in the world
- Learn about the process of wine making from a local expert
- Visit the most impressive Franciacorta winery and cellar of the region
- Taste best versions of sparkling wine with sommelier during the visit
Visit the Franciacorta wine region. The winery is one of the most prestigious in Franciacorta and is located in a picturesque valley that boasts beautiful views of the vineyards and Lake Iseo.
Here, a local expert will tell you the history of sparkling wine in the region and reveal the secrets of its production. You will walk through the winery and cellars where you will learn about the winery’s unique production technique of aging all of its wines in barrels.
Explore the process of winemaking, aging and bottling and taste some delicious sparkling wines. Franciacorta is internationally praised as one of the best regions in Italy producing sparkling wine according to the Champagne method and this winery is lauded as one of the best producers in Franciacorta.
Your wine tour will end with an extensive tasting of some of the finest and most sophisticated versions of Franciacorta.
The transfer is not included into this wine experience. The winery location is around Brescia and lake Iseo just less than an hour drive from Milan and Verona.
Tell us where you will be travelling from and we will book winery based on your location. You will receive the winery address after your booking. The meeting location will be the winery reception where the local expert will be waiting for you to start your wine tour.
- Guided tour of prestigious Franciacorta winery with local expert
- Private wine tasting with sommelier
What's not included
- Transfer is not included in this tour.
Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.