Wine Tasting and Tapas in Old Town Barcelona
When to book - availability
- Visit two popular wine bars
- Pair wines from a wonderful selection to some classic Spanish tapas
- A professional sommelier will share her working experience and will point out some of her favorite fine wines from Catalunya
On this evening tour we will explore one of the most interesting parts of Barcelona, the ancient neighborhoods of the Gothic Quarter and El Born.
We'll start by walking through the Ciutat Vella (Old Town) and you will learn more about the most interesting architectural features of the city. Next, we'll stop at our first venue and a professional sommelier will share her experience of her work in El Bulli and El Celler de Can Roca with the group.
You will have the chance to taste some of her favorite fine wines from Catalunya, expertly paired with local tapas. As we walk to our next stop, we'll see a bit more of the city and you will be able to ask all the questions you might have.
We'll continue our wine and tapas tasting at our next venue, pairing elegant Priorat and D.O. Catalunya wines with popular snacks, including Iberian ham, cheese and bread rubbed with tomato.
- A guided tour through the Old Town of Barcelona.
- Tasting of 9 wines (whites and reds).
- Spanish tapas such as cheese and pernil (Spanish ham), bread rubbed with tomato
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.