Wine lovers private tour Lisbon
When to book - availability
- Perfect for wine and history lovers
- tasting and historical experience
- exquisite vineyard in the North of Lisbon
- state-of-the-art cellars and the region’s historical sites
- personal tour guide and Sommelier
Perfect for wine and history lovers alike, this tour, tasting and historical experience will provide you with a fascinating insight into the world of Portugal’s wine production. This exquisite vineyard in the North of Lisbon is a family run business that welcomes you for an entertaining and enlightening tour around acres of vines, state-of-the-art cellars and the region’s historical sites.
Your personal tour guide and Sommelier will take you on a journey through Portugal’s wine-making history. Discover the secrets of the wine making process, experience how wine is produced from harvest until it reaches your table and enjoy a tasting session full of spirit and character.
What’s more, you will unravel the history behind the ‘Mafra Lines’ (massive defensive walls built to stop Napoleon’s invasion) and discover the raw beauty of historical and romantic sites, such as the Our Lady of Socorro Chapel and St. Cruz Beach with its beautifully preserved water mill.
Hotel Pick-up. Please contact us at least 24h in advance to confirm you hotel location.
- Tour start at 9:30 am
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- No mixing of groups for unique & exclusive experience
What's not included
- Lunch NOT included
- Cancellations made up to 2 days in advance have no costs;
- Up to 24 hours in advance you will be charged 50%;
- On the day you will be charged of the total amount.