Bulgaria Wine Tour : Wine getaway - One day trip to Villa Yustina winery
Encounter with the magic of Bulgarian wines and enjoy the beautiful sights that this country can offer!
- 2 persons and more: €128.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €102.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €88.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €81.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €75.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit Villa Yustina winery
- Taste some of the best Bulgarian and Greek wines
- Enjoy the beautiful sceneries to Rhodopes Mountain
- Have a relaxing walk in the central area of Plovdiv
Day 1.1: In the morning we will leave Sofia taking the motorway to Plovdiv. Our first stop is at Villa Yustina winery and its picturesque vineyards and goat farm. After enjoying the beautiful sceneries to Rhodopes Mountain you will be lead to the winery and follow the wine making process. At the end prepare for an explosion of adorable wines included in Monogram tasting package. During the wine tasting will be tasted two wines part of Monogram line, Special reserve and another two wines chosen by You, paired with bread, dried meat, and dairy appetizers and mineral water.
Day 1.2: After the pleasant time spent at the winery the journey continues to Plovdiv – one of the oldest settlements in Europe. You will have a relaxing walk in the central area of the city and its Old Town, accompanied by lunch at nice local restaurant, where a Roman amphitheater from the times of Trayan emperor is located.
In the late afternoon we will head the back way to Sofia.
- In case of cancelation until 40 working days before the starting date the penalty is 50% of the deposit.
- In case of cancelation less than 40 working days before the starting date, the penalty is 100% of the deposit and the tour is counted as canceled.