Wine and Olive Oil Tour, Discovering the Nectar of the Languedoc Region
When to book - availability
- Discover two traditional activities emblematic of the South of France
- Take a stroll through the grape vines and olive trees
- Taste the fine wines and olive oil of the region
The tour starts at 9.30 a.m. or 2 p.m. from the Esplanade de l'Europe in Montpellier. You'll start by discovering a traditional wine estate and learning everything about the production, vinification and tasting of wine in the Languedoc region with a short wine tasting workshop.
You will then visit a family-owned olive farm and its 16th century mill, where the owners have passed down their savoir faire from generation to generation. Treat your taste buds while savoring delicious products such as olives, olive oils, vinegars, and their specialty, la farigoule, brimming with the flavors of the South of France!
- Visit an estate and an oil mill
- Taste a minimum of 4 wines and more olive oil
- Taste of amazing local products