Wine and Ceramic in Umbria
- 7 persons and more: €82.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €72.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Discover the ceramic making process
- Enjoy amazing wines from the Goretti Winery and a traditional lunch
- Visit the Town Centre of Perugia
“Ceramiche Torretti” Factory opens its lab doors to everyone, adults and kids, in order to spread the culture of ceramic and to discover the artisan traditional production cycle.
The cultural importance of handcraft production, traditions and habits are proposed again in their simple essence. Of course there will be a chance for everyone to create your own artcraft with the aid of a local artisan.
After this artistic journey we'll go to the GORETTI WINERY for a guided tour and a high quality wine tasting and light lunch cooked by “Grandma Marcella”, author of the book “Le Ricette della Nonna Marcella”.
The Winery is located in the famous “Torre del Pino” in Pila, built in 1200.
Also included a GUIDED TOUR OF PERUGIA TOWN CENTER where you can discover the main city in Umbria and it's history.
Return in hotel at 7.00 p.m.
- Hotel Pickup
- Visit of the “Ceramiche Torretti” Factory
- Visit of the Goretti Winery
- Traditional Lunch and wine tastings
- Guided tour of Perugia
- Cancel up to 48 hours before to get 75% refund.
- No refund if cancellation is notified later than 48 hours