Walking, Tapas & Fado tour
Enjoy Lisbon’s most charismatic Fado districts and experience some unforgetable tastes of the city!
When to book - availability
- Enjoy Lisbon’s best belvederes and the most charismatic Fado districts of Mouraria and Alfama.
- Experience the sweet taste of Lisbon’s favorite liqueur – Ginjinha, at a local bar.
- Have fun riding the trams and funiculars of the city.
- Admire the sunset from the Hill. Enjoy a unique Fado performance in a traditional taberna, enjoying it with a fine drink and some unforgetable tastes of the city.
We’ll walk in direction to the typical market of Lisbon, located in Cais do Sodré. Visit the traditional neighbourhoods of the city, but as the city is known for its ups and downs, we’ll use the unique transportation. Pictures in the best viewpoints of the city, wondering through the narrow streets until getting to a tapas place in Alfama. Finally we’ll end the tour with a drink and relaxing hearing some traditional music of FADO. Fado comes from in our soul. It is our unique music style, considered UNESCO World Heritage, and born in Alfama.
Included in the price of the tour:
- ✓ Dinner with portuguese tapas
- ✓ Reserved seat in a fado-house
- ✓ Tram ride – day pass ticket
- ✓ Ginjinha