Walking Food Tour of the Marais
When to book - availability
- Discover the history, culture and gastronomy of this neighborhood by digging in like a local
- Enjoy our guide, a French Food & Gastronomy Expert
- Taste several traditional sweets and savory products
Accompanied by a food culture specialized guide guide, stroll through this neighborhood experiencing its diverse culture! In the Marais, encounter not only the stylish side of Paris at art galleries, the Picasso Museum, the Centre Pompidou and trendy boutiques, but the hub for gay culture in Paris as well as the history and presence of the Jewish community in Paris at the synagogue and the Museum of Shoah.
Discover the neighborhood’s monuments and the anecdotes they recall, see the vestiges of Medieval Paris and the royal era when the city was fortified against invaders. Experience squares often skipped on the traditional tourist circuit like the famous Place des Vosges and Victor Hugo’s Home,as well asnumerous trendy brands!
As if you were a local, enjoy the chance to meet merchants during our delicious tasting stops. Visit the most well-known brands and some of the neighborhood’s hidden secrets! Between green grocers, butchers, sausage makers, bistros, wine-sellers, pastry and chocolate makers, the finest palates will be tantalized and the hungriest of stomachs satisfied!
Let yourself be tempted by this guided visit of Paris that you’ll never forget!
- Accompaniment from your French guide, an expert in French Cuisine
- Guided walking tour of the Marais
- Meet and greets with merchants and artisans
- Numerous tastings of sweet and savory products