Learn about Lyon’s cuisine and enjoy a series of relaxed and convivial tastings in the capital of french gastronomy.
- 2 persons and more: €190.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €145.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €122.50 per person
- 5 persons and more: €109.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €100.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a gourmet adventure blending history, anecdotes and gastronomy
- Walk in the central districts of Lyon : Bellecour, Vieux-Lyon, Mercière, Jacobins…
- Discover the city with a professional guide and stop several times to taste local specialities
Are you ready to go on a gourmet adventure blending history, anecdotes and gastronomy?
You will sample a wide range of high quality local products as well as admiring some of Lyon’s key monuments, including the « Presqu’île » town centre, the Vieux-Lyon district and secret passages known as « traboules ».
You’ll also learn more about Lyon’s cuisine. Accompanied by your guide and passionate artisans, you’ll enjoy a series of relaxed and convivial tastings in the capital of french gastronomy.
The plus: 1 little gift per person to tell everyone Lyon is the best -foodie- place in France…
Tour not suitable for people who don't drink alcohol, don't eat pork and almonds.
- 1 glass of red wine + lyonnais pork « charcuteries »
- 3 different cheeses
- 2 macarons
- 1 chocolate « Coussin de Lyon »
- 1 slice of praline tart
- 2 unexpected candies
- 1 glass of champagne (group more than 3 pers)
What's not included
- Tastings during the tour in Les Halles.
Cancel up to 7 days before to get a full refund.