Visit a Basque vineyard
Meet at the cellar, located in Socoa, in the former gunpowder magazine, which dates from the end of the 17th century, to discover the history of the creation of the Egiategia vineyard.
- Host and Chef (French, English and Spanish speaking)
- Delicious 3 course meal + wine
- Beautiful location with ocean view
Emmanuel Poirmeur (winegrower and agronomist) is at the origin of a unique underwater vinification process in the world; In fact, the winemaking takes place 15 meters deep in the bay of Saint Jean de Luz where all the conditions are met to create a second fermentation that will reveal all the aromas of the wine.
We propose you a visit of the vineyards located a few kilometers with an impregnable view on the sea to discover the cellar where all the explanations on this innovative concept will be given to you.
The visit will end on the terrace with sea view with a tasting of the wines of the property, accompanied by local products (oysters, Bayonne ham, Basque cake).
Do not miss this unique experience in this atypical place.
- Cancel up to 30 days before to get a full refund.
- Cancel form 29 up to 1 day before to get 50% refund.
- Cancel less than 1 day before and no refund possible.