VIP Private Champagne day tour from Paris
Taste & see the best of the Champagne region on this exclusive full-day winery tour from Paris. Everything is included: private visit of a world-renowned house such as Dom Pérignon or Ruinart (depending on availability), as well as a smaller & quality driven boutique Champagne producer. You will taste 6 different champagne during the day! Learn about how the popular bubbly drink is made as you stroll through sprawling vineyards and enter cellars. Enjoy an exclusive gourmet lunch at a 2** Michelin restaurant, paired with wines. This tour includes hôtel pick up and drop off by air-conditioned black car or minivan and your private wine expert guide.
- 2 persons and more: €835.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €657.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €567.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €516.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €480.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €450.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €430.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Taste & see the best of the Champagne region
- See how Champagne Rosé is made
- Taste 6 different champagne
- Enjoy an exclusive gourmet lunch
Book our prestige & private tour to Champagne and at the end of the day you’ll be able to
answer: What is a Blanc de Blancs, a Blanc de Noirs? How is Champagne Rosé made? Do
‘Grands Crus’ and ‘Premiers Crus’ exist in Champagne? Is there a specific Champagne terroir?
After a morning hotel pickup in Paris, travel with your knowledgeable guide approx. 90 minutes
east of the city in your private black car or minivan. En route, bite into flaky croissants and
pastries while hearing about the winemaking region of Champagne and its heritage.
Start your day with style by visiting one of the most glamourous & top notch producers, such
as Dom Pérignon or Ruinart (depending on availability). During your private tour, you will step
inside cellars, walk through a maze of galleries and enjoy a tasting while learning the secrets
behind Champagne making.
Back in your car, drive through the vineyards of the Montagne de Reims, Cote des Blancs and
Vallée de la Marne, between Reims, Ay and Epernay. As you admire the colorful landscapes,
learn how to distinguish the three different Champagne grapes: chardonnay, pinot noir and pinot
For lunch, we have booked for you one of the best tables of the region (upon availability) Set up
in a magnificent Château, itself in a beautiful park, you will enjoy the refinement of French haute
cuisine in this 2** Michelin restaurant. After lunch, visit the legendary Hautvillers, a charming
French village. Stop at the abbey where Benedictine monk Dom Perignon was working as a cellar
master more than 300 years ago.
Then, discover a family-run winery, focused on quality. You will get to see all the tools used to
craft their exceptional cuvees, from the press to the tanks and barrels. You’ll get to taste 3
authentic Champagnes largely unavailable in the rest of the world.
You’ll be dropped off back in your hotel in early evening.
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Private transport by comfortable, air-conditioned black car or minivan (8 passengers max)
- Private visit of Champagne Dom Pérignon or Champagne Ruinart + tasting
- Visit and tasting in a boutique Champagne House
- 3 course Lunch in a 2** Michelin star restaurant with Champagne pairing
- Walk along the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay, visit of the abbey of Hautvillers (Dom Perignon's village) and panoramic view over the vineyard
- Visit of the splendid Reims Cathedral English-speaking & wine expert guide sharing knowledge and anecdotes
What's not included
- Not wheelchair accessible