Verona food & wine tasting tour
Experience the divine food and drink of fair Verona on a 3.5-hour small-group food tour.
- 3.5-hour food tour of Verona, led by an expert guide
- Discover the charm of the city and learn about Verona's culinary scene
- Visit a tortellini workshop to see how the pasta is made
- Taste typical Italian food and drink including espresso, cheeses, olive oil and locally produced wines
- Explore the city of love and identify its gastronomic delights.
- Follow your guide through the city and eat and drink like the locals.
- Sip rich Italian coffee, browse nad choose a typical delicatessen for breakfast, visit a small tortellini workshop, a special pizza shop and enjoy a glass of Valpolicella or Soave wine.
- With numbers limited to 12, you can enjoy a personalized and intimate experience.
- It’s a must-do culinary experience in Verona!
Begin your tasting tour in the same way that most Italians begin their day: with an espresso! Pair the robust coffee with a delicious pastry, before continuing with the walk.
As you continue to your next food stop, listen at your tour leader illustrating stories and curiosities of Verona’s most important squares where Veronese people buy and take their food or aperitif.
Make your way to a local delicatessen shop to taste some fresh salami and Parma ham, but also the famous Parmigiano cheese with balsamic vinegar.
Afterward stop in a small and very local take-away pizzeria to taste one of the most delicious pizza in the city, made traditionally with sourdough starter.
Than it’s time for a good glass of local wine in a local Osteria, you could choose from Prosecco, Valpolicella or the famous Amarone. Continue to a local workshop where fresh tortellini are made by hand. Learn about the process of making pasta, from mixing and rolling the dough to stuffing it, sample some of the freshly made pasta.
If it’s summer, finish your tour with a yummy icecream and see how at the end of this food walking tour you’ll feel like a real local!