Vermouth, Tapas & Bodegas in Barcelona’s Gracia
- Visit the oldest and most authentic of Gracia’s bodegas
- Experience the local market and the fresh produce it holds
- Taste the famous Vermouth and learn its place in history
- Two to three different tapas per stop, with vermouth, wine or beer
Gràcia is different and full of charisma, it stands out in Barcelona as a barrio (a neighborhood) unlike any other. It feels like a village all its own, and this tour will show you what the others don’t. You’ll feel like a Catalan, in a part of town that is steeped in history. A mixture of tradition with the new, it’s the political heart of our city. And it’s fun. A lot of fun. It’s vibrant.
It’s dynamic. If yours beats the heart of the activist, searching with a spirit of the good things in life, then this may be the tour for you.
We’ll walk its timeless streets and squares like Plaça de la Revolució and Plaça del Diamant. And we’ll eat. Oh, we’ll eat. The tapas and drinks will play a big part of our tour, so there will be regular breaks throughout where we’ll sample some of Barcelona’s finest, with traditions that go all the way back to the start of this great city. We’ll visit four of the best examples of old bodegas in Gracia, tasting the traditional appetiser “vermuth” in a typical, family run tapas bar.
Then last but by no means least, we will visit a local market where the people of Gracia go to buy their fresh produce from local farmers and fishermen. We’ll learn about the food, and take in the sights, smells and sounds of this thriving community.
- Local experienced guide
- 4 gastronomic stops
- Tapas on each stop, with vermouth, wine or beer
- Visit of a local market, square and interesting points