Valencia Holy Grail Tour and Paella Lunch
When to book - availability
- Discover the Holy Grail history, from its roots in Jerusalem to its current location in the Valencia Cathedral.
- Visit some of the most important churces and religious places in Valencia
- Have lunch in a nice restaurant located in the historical center where you’ll taste Valencian typical dishes.
Where is located the Holy Grail used by Jesus in The Last Supper? Recent studies confirm that it is located in the Valencia Cathedral. On this guided tour you'll discover its history and secrets. After that you'll also savor a delicious paella lunch at the heart of the historical centre.
On this guided tour you will discover the Holy Grail history, from its roots in Jerusalem to its current location in the Valencia Cathedral. The most advanced research ensures the authentic Holy Cup is the one that it preserves in the Holy Chalice Chapel in Valencia. The Vatican also supports this theory since they have granted a Jubilee Year each 5 years as the pilgrims come to worship the Holy Grail in the Valencia Cathedral.
The tour begins with a visit to San Juan del Hospital Church, the oldest in Valencia. Then you’ll visit the lively Plaza de la Virgen square, the nerve centre of the city. After that you’ll go to the Valencia Cathedral and its Museum, that treasures valuable religious artwork of Valencian artists throughout history. You’ll continue towards the San Nicolas Church. It’s known as the “Valencian Sistine Chapel" by their impressive set of frescoes painted over 2,000 square meters of vaults, ribs and columns.
Once the visit ends, you’ll take a delicious Paella lunch in a nice restaurant located in the historical center where you’ll taste Valencian typical dishes. The menu includes starters of fresh sea products and many from the Valencia garden, then you can choose between Valencian paella, Seafood paella or the traditional Fideuá (noodle paella) and to finish many delicious desserts made with traditional recipes.
Enjoy a very interesting cultural morning in Valencia that ends indulging your palate with the best Valencian flavors.
- Valencia Holy Grail guided tour.
- Full menu lunch: starters of local products, first plate: Valencian paella, Seafood paella or Fideuá (noodle paella). Dessert. Wine, softdrink or water by person.