Truffle hunting and Tour of Gubbio with Lunch
When to book - availability
- Learn how to truffle hunt in the Monte Cucco Regional Park
- Enjoy a typical local lunch
- Visit the city of Gubbio
The precious tuber, used to enrich the finest dishes for thousands of years, will be the main character of this extraordinary tour. A full day in the heart of Monte Cucco Regional Park to discover the secrets of this territory. We will follow an expert hunter and his dog, learning the art of seek truffles and the traditions behind it, feeling the tastes and the unique smells of this hidden treasure. A cultural and sensorial experience that you definitely can't miss.
9.00-9.30 am- Light breakfast
9.00-12.00 circa - Truffle Hunting
12.30 – 1.30 pm – Typical lunch with local dishes and Fresh Truffles
1.30pm-3.30pm – Guided tour of Gubbio: “The most beautiful Medieval town of the World”
- Traditional lunch with drinks
- Guide for truffle hunting
What's not included
- Cancel up to 48 hours before to get 75% refund.
- No refund if cancellation is notified later than 48 hours