Triana Seville Tapas Tour
Go tapas-hopping in the Seville’s historic Triana neighborhood.
- 2 persons and more: €81.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €69.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €68.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €65.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €62.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €60.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €58.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Gain an insight into life in Spain as you visit the carefully selected tapas bars and bodegas
- Get to know each historical neighborhood in Seville & the difference between Triana & Seville
- Learn much about Seville, the customs, feasts, people, food, and the social and political situation
- Enjoy the delicious tapas and Spanish wine
For an authentic Andalusian tapas experience, there is no better place to explore than Seville’s historic Triana neighborhood.
This exciting 4-hour culinary adventure will begin at the Triana Bridge and will take you through some of the city’s major monuments, as well as the bustling central market, where your local guide will introduce you to some of the region’s signature products. Learn all about the history and culture of Triana, birthplace of famous flamenco dancers, bullfighters and Seville’s ceramic industry.
After working up an appetite, you will meander through the narrow streets and visit four popular tapas spots, ranging from lively stand-up bars to tranquil sit-down taverns. Eat like the locals by trying a tapa and wine at each restaurant, sharing stories and hearing all about Sevillan culinary traditions. You’ll get to choose from a diverse range of dishes, including ham croquettes, fried eggplant with honey, mushrooms with garlic, or chorizo sausage. Learn to pair these delicious specialties with a variety of regional wines. The tour will leave you at the Guadalquivir River, perfect for a nice stroll or a flamenco show after the tour.
- 4 tapas and 4 drinks
- Information sheet about Seville
- Insider tips
What's not included
- At least 3 months before the tour/activity: 15% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 2 to 3 months before the tour/activity: 30% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 1 to 2 months before the tour/activity: 50% cancellation fee will be charged;
- From 1 week to 1 month before the tour/activity: 75% cancellation fee will be charged;
- Less than 1 week before the event’s date – 100% of the total amount will be charged.