Trasimeno Lake, Maggiore Island and Taste Traditional Products
- 3 persons and more: €93.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €90.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €96.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €83.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €73.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Enjoy the magical landscape of the Trasimeno Lake
- Discover the Maggiore Island
- Take the opportunity to taste amazing traditional products
Departure from Passignano harbour and sailing on board public ferries. Visiting the Lake and its only Island still inhabited is like stepping back in history, a world that no longer exist.
You will love walking near centuries-old olives trees and enjoying unique landscapes. Don't hesitate to get lost in the small streets of the only village of the Island and reach “Guglielmi's Castle” and “St. Michael Church”, with its Giotto School paintings untill you reach St. Francesco rock, where the saint found shelter during his time on the island, in 1211.
You will have time to enjoy tastings of traditional local products.
Return in hotel at 6.30 p.m.
- Hotel pickup and transport
- Visit of the Trasimeno Lake
What's not included
- Cancel up to 48 hours before to get 75% refund.
- No refund if cancellation is notified later than 48 hours