Tortilla and Vermouth Tour of Madrid
When to book - availability
- Explore one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Madrid, the Malasaña
- Visit a few taverns to have a refreshing glass of vermouth along with some tasty snacks
- Try the fluffy tortilla, a delicious dish known as the Spanish omelet
Join your personal expert guide in a traditional Madrileno experience, "la hora de vermouth": when friends gather before lunchtime to share together a moment of laughter and fun with some vermouth and light snacks.
During this tour, your guide will take you to some of her favorites sites in the Malasaña neighborhood and point out some of the district's most representative history and culture.
Along the way you will also stop by at some of the best taverns to taste vermouth, a delicious and refreshing drink made of fortified wine. Nothing goes better than a glass of vermouth than a few snacks, like peanuts, olives and gildas.
One of the best snacks is the fluffy tortilla, a classic dish in Madrid. Your guide will take you to the place serving the best version of this dish in the city and explain how to make it so you can try it at home.
- City tour of Malasaña distict with local guide
- Vermouth tasting with local snacks
- Tasting of the best tortilla in the city
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.