The Mosque at Sunset With a Bottle Of Wine Tour
Romantic sunset on a terrace facing Cordoba's magnificent mosque!
- Visit the beautiful historical center of Cordoba
- Explore several emblematic places and hidden corners of the city
- Enjoy a sunset with views over the Mezquita
The sunset is the most magical moment of the day, casting a golden light over the city's most beautiful landscapes. On this tour we will walk through the historical Jewish Quarter and stop some of my favorite emblematic Cordoba landmarks. Along the way we will capture postcard photos and unique moments, and I'll share fascinating stories about Cordoba's history, culture and cuisine.
We will then continue to a wonderful private terrace to enjoy the sunset with views of the Mezquita. We'll share one of our favorite bottles of local wine, along with a tasting of ham and cheese.
- A guided tour through the historical distric of Cordoba
- A Sunset experience in front the Mosque
- A bottle of Andalusian wine
- A plate of Spanish Ham
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.