Tea time in Bagnols, Lyon
- 2 persons and more: €198.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €132.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €99.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €79.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €66.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €57.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €50.00 per person
When to book - availability
- A rural and gourmet itinerary
- Visit to an exceptional historical and luxurious site
- Enjoy a hot drink and delicious cakes
- Taste amazing French wines
We will travel to the north of Lyons to discover Beaujolais through its vineyards and authentic villages built in golden stone. This rural outing starts by revealing the colours of this exceptional area. Charnay, Frontenas, Moiré, Bagnols, and more, all villages that will delight you with their unique charms.
Château de Bagnols, a 13th century historical monument invites you to enjoy a gourmet break in an authentic and prestigious setting. This medieval fortress will impress you with its exterior architecture and interior refinement. Take advantage of this luxury setting to savour a hot drink and some delicious cakes prepared by a young Michelin-star Chef.
We will then continue our excursion through the hills covered with vineyards. The wine route offers many fabulous viewpoints.
Our itinerary ends with a meeting with a wine-maker. He will present his estate and his wine-making know-how before getting you to taste his wines. Accompanied by a “mâchon”, a traditional snack from the Lyons region, comprising cold meats and cheeses, this final stopover ensures you a delicious experience.
- Luxurious minibus excursion (such as a Mercedes Viano)
- All-inclusive package: transport, visit to the Castle, tasting and snacks included