Taste Lisbon walking tour
Explore Lisbon interesting places, such as, unique and old shops from 18th century, old coffee shops and still tastings of delicious portuguese snacks and drinks.
A unique tour around Lisbon, getting to know the typical streets.
Throughout this tour, it won’t be only the walking and the knowledge of history, but we’ll have stops in several interesting places, such as, unique and old shops from 18th century, old coffee shops and still tastings of delicious portuguese snacks and drinks.
Starting in the most well-known meeting point, Rossio. Then following onto the oldest quarter, Alfama. We won’t miss the Castle and its view, walking throughin the narrow streets.
Stopping in the downtown área of Lisbon and without missing the second oldest quarter of Lisbon, Bairro Alto. Throughout this tour, it won’t be only the walking and the knowledge of history, but we’ll have stops in several interesting places, such as, unique and old shops from 18th century, old coffee shops and still tastings of delicious portuguese snacks and drinks.
- Meeting Point – Praça do Rossio
About the square and its specific shops with more than a century old
- Largo de São Domingos (about the jews and the fire at S.Domingos Church);
Taste of a Ginjinha Liquer
- Some more traditional shops like drug stores and Manteigaria (where cheese is sold and diferente kind of smoked sausages and also cod fish)
- Praça da Figueira (old market and hospital)
Coffee at a traditional pastry shop
Explain the name of some streets which are related to diferente kind of jobs
- Climb a street upto the castle but on the way more stops at traditional shops
- Costa do Castelo (around the entrance of the castle)
Stop for a glass of green wine with na amazing view
Visit to the castle S. Jorge
Visit through Alfama district
Igreja de São Miguel
Rua de São Miguel
Largo do Chafariz de Dentro (main square of Alfama)
Azulejos de Fachada (tile making in a very narrow street)
Continuing through Alfama and another taste for Ginjinha (feel the diferente taste)
Stop near the cathdral for beer
Sé Catedral - visit
- Going down to the main street stop for some portuguese tapas
- Baixa (Rua do Comércio)
Earthquake of 1755
- Praça do Comércio (pastry and coffee)
- Pedestrian street - Rua Augusta
- Rua da Prata (mention a famous fado shop for some shopping of cds of Fado)
- Rua do Chiado (tram of Fado that plays and sells cds) – fancy street for shopping in the past
- Rua do Carmo (another fancy street)
- Rua Garrett (fire of 1988)
- Camões Square
A “Brasileira” – Fernando Pessoa
- Rua da Misericórdia até ao Largo de São Roque
- Rua Nova Trindade
Some more tastes at na old convent destroyed from the earthquake
- Going down back to Rossio Square and stop for a cod fish cake
- End of Tour :) :) :)
- Tour Guide
- Ticket for the castle
- Glass of green wine
- Tapas and drinks
- Pastry & Coffee
- Surprise for our visitors
Note: Use of confortable shoes
What's not included
- Tastings out of the list
The lunch won’t be included but believe us, after this tour you won’t need it!
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.