Taormina Cooking Class and Food Market Visit
When to book - availability
- Prepare a 3-Course Lunch with the help of our Chef;
- Enjoy a visit to the local food market;
- Enjoy tastings of traditional food and wine.
No matter what your level of skill in the kitchen, this Taormina cooking class is an entertaining and educational experience that allows you to gain insight into a very important piece of Italian culture food.
Starting from the city centre you will have a visit to Taormina’s Food Market, where you’ll follow your guide past stalls where farmers, fishermen and butchers sell their fresh goods. Have a food tasting of typical Sicilian delicatessen. Select products for your class, and learn how to spot the best ingredients.
Then make your way to the kitchen where your cooking class takes place. With personal guidance from your expert instructor, learn how to prepare and cook homemade pasta plus several fish and vegetables dishes in a total Sicilian style. While eating what Your own hands made enjoy glasses of regional wines with the small group sharing this unique experience with You.
Enjoy a real Sicilian culinary experience. Spend one day like locals do in an authentic warm atmosphere. Learn secrets and suggestions from Your chef, and be ready to prepare this at Home for Your friends.
- 4 hours Cooking Class with visit of Taormina Food Market;
- several samples of typical Sicilian Delicatessen;
- Wine tasting;
- Cooking Class;
- Typical Sicilian 3-course Lunch;
- Vat & Taxes;
What's not included
- Cancel via email up to 2 days before scheduled tour departure to get a full refund.
- Cancel between 3 and 7 days before scheduled tour departure to get a 50% refund.
- Cancel less than 3 working days before scheduled tour departure or if costumers do not show up, no refunds will be given.