Sunday Shoreditch Food Tour
Join this tour to be blown away by some of the finest truffles around. You will be spoilt for choice as you pick some of your own delights to indulge in.
When to book - availability
- Great insight about British, Ghanaian, Jewish and Indian food
- Learn the history and culture of a variety of food.
- Visit the Shoreditch
- A belly full of a whole range of delicious foods
We chose Shoreditch for our British East End food tour because of the areas historical culture, artistic street art and charming and indulging food stalls. This once domesticated and exotic outdoor market selling wild animals such as lions cubs has changed dramatically over the years.
The areas is a hotspot for locals and tourists who flock to experience the indoor and outdoor food stalls as well as the vintage and one off pieces of items. Walk along the cobbled streets and speak to the locals who still remember what it used to be like when the area was influenced by the Jewish community and when the French Huguenots came to settle.
- 3 to 3 and a half hours guided tour of Shoreditch
- Tastings of food and drinks
- A passionate and experienced local guide
All tickets sold are non-refundable as your space is guaranteed at the tours. We may be able to offer alternative days to attend depending on availability.