Split culinary regular tour
Check some of the best places in Split, while you taste authentic food products!
When to book - availability
- Peskarija – gourmet City Fishmarket
- Pazar – City Greenmarket
- Riva – seaside walking promenade
- Diocletian’s Wine House – gourmet lunch at the restaurant in the centre of Diocletian Palace
Starts at the Golden Gate, heading to the Peškarija- gourmet city Fish market; meeting with fresh Adriatic seafood, buying some by advising your professional guide and then taking a walk across famous Riva promenade, heart of the city of Split. Getting to the one and only Pazar/City Greenmarket, where locally known figures offer you goat cheese, traditional pršut and other authentic products; colourful, comic and unforgettable experience. Buying some groceries there for your lunch and heading toward Diocletian’s Wine House to hand over your “lunch making package” to our Chef, who will finally make you three courses lunch as you are a true Emperor.
- Professional tour guide ”who’s foodie as you are”
- preparing three courses lunch by professional Chef
What's not included
- Budget for buying groceries
- Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.