Solta Island Tasting Tour – Wine, Honey and Olive Oil
Because of its climate and geographical position, soil and sunny days Šolta Island is famous for its olive oil, wine and rosemary honey. Lets visit the Island premium producers and taste their unique products!
- 4 persons and more: €72.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Taste world-famous olive oil Šoltanka!
- Experience unforgettable wine tasting in old dalmatian village!
- Learn why rosemary honey from Šolta is one of the worlds best! .
Šolta is famous for its charming villages, untouched beauty and its world-famous olive oil—including a Šoltanka variety that only grows here!
Because of its climate and geographical position, soil and sunny days Šolta is also famous for a variety of grapes called Dobricic that has been traced to one of the ancestors of Plavac Mali and for its famous rosemary honey.
We are going to visit Islands best producers ,to see what they are doing and taste the products they offer with great passion.During this 2-hours tour we are going to visit: Olynthia Natura ,Tvrdic Honey and Purtic Wine.
Olynthia Natura is famous for its varietal and flavored olive oils . You will like short factory tour and guided Olive Oil Tasting. This company can ship the products you buy worldwide.
Purtic Family produces white and red wine for lot of generations. Tasting 2 wines in amazing courtyard of their family stone house in the middle of the old dalmatian village is an unforgettable experience.
At the end we are going to visit Tvrdic Family at their beuatifull estate overlooking the sea.They will proudly present to you their products and you will learn why rosemary honey from Šolta is considered to be one of the worlds best.
- April 1st - Jun 1st every day at 12:15 pm,
- Jun 2nd - October 1st every day at 10:15 am or 12:45 pm
- October 2nd - October 29th every day at 12:15 pm
*Ferry from Split departs exactly 1 hour before the starting time.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All programs
What's not included
- Ferry tickets if you come from Split
- For cancellation made up to 10 days before the the tour starts cancellation fee is 10% of the booking price
- For cancellation made up to 2 days before the tour starts cancellation fee is 20% of the booking price
- No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no shows.