Sintra wine and food tasting tour
Don’t miss this fantastic cultural food and wine tour! Explore village Sintra, explore its rural áreas and taste amazing local food and wine.
- 2 persons and more: €205.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €137.00 per person
When to book - availability
Visit Cabo da Roca, the most western point of Europe.
Tastings of local wines.
Did you know that Sintra isn’t only known for having been once a village of Kings and Queens? Sintra is a village right outsider Lisbon. Known for its palaces throughout the mountain, specially for the one located right at the top. But Sintra is not only about that! This village is known also for its rural áreas, for its food and without forgetting the wine. Don’t miss this fantastic tour!!
1. Meeting point at hotel
2. Drive in direction to the village of Cascais… panoramic tour around this fishing village, and some stops.
3. Head along to Cabo da Roca, the most western point of Europe.
4. On the way through the mountain, stops at some wine cellars.
5. Traditional lunch.
6. Stops at famous beaches in the region
7. Visit the Serra of Sintra
8. Visit to Monserrate
9. Quinta da Regaleira
10.Historical centre of Sintra… stop at a wine store and a stop at a pastry shop.
Included in the price of the tour:
1. Driver/tour guide
2. Private transportation
3. Civil responsability insurance
4. Bottles of water
5. Tastings of wine
7. Monserrate palace tickets
8. Quinta da Regaleira tickets
9. Tastings at the centre + sweet of Sintra