Siena and San Gimignano day tasting tour
Join our day trip to discover the cities of San Gimignano and Siena. Enjoy the traditional wines of the cities while admiring the unique view.
- Visit to San Gimignano and Siena
- Wine tasting at Podere La Marronaia winery
- Tuscan lunch
The medieval fortified towns of Tuscany:
Convents, castles, wineries which seem XVIII century theatres. All this you find driving to Siena, before visiting this unbelievable stone town. Driving on the way to Siena, you see the towers on the hill of San Gimignano and you immediately sense the taste of Vernaccia. Arriving in Siena or Monteriggioni, walking through the old walled town's portals, you imagine the strong, full-bodied wines produced in the surrounding countryside.
The program of the tour
- 9:00 Departure from your location by private minivan and English speaking guide-driver
- 10:15 Guided walking in the town center in San Gimignano
- 12:30 Visit to the winery Podere La Marronaia with wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at the farm with a Tuscan menu and the wines produced by the winery
- 15:00 Guided visit to Siena: Piazza del Campo and the Cathedral
- 17:00 On the way back, when we have time, short stop in Monteriggioni
- 18:30 You are back to your location
- Private air-conditioned minivan
- Guide-driver in English language
- Local English speaking guide in Siena
- Lunch with a Tuscan menu
- Wine tasting in a winery
What's not included
- Cancel up to 15 days before the date of the program to get full refund;
- Cancel from 15 days to 72 hours before the date of the program to get 65% refund;
- Cancel less than 72 hours before, no refund possible.