Santorini Archaeology & Wine Tour
The Archaeology & Wine Tour is designed for visitors who want to explore complete Santorini along with wine tasting on a family owned wine estate.
- 2 persons and more: €260.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €203.30 per person
- 4 persons and more: €175.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €158.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €146.60 per person
- 7 persons and more: €138.50 per person
- 8 persons and more: €132.50 per person
When to book - availability
- Scenic tour around the countryside of Santorini
- Visit Akrotiri prehistoric town & learn about the advanced ancient civilization
- Walk through the whitewashed houses and winding streets of a traditional village
- Unique photographic moments of panoramic views
- Stroll on the black sand beach
- Visit to a family owned wine estate for wine tasting & a light meal
Let the people of Santorini Wine Tour guide you to the best spots of the island. Unfold Santorini’s beauty and history as you embark on the Archaeology & Wine discovers tour.
See it all in one tour and experience the thrills the island has to offer. Visit the archaeological sites, the historic attractions, the landmarks, the volcanic beaches and the tranquil villages.
Marvel at the astonishing landscape of Santorini as this tour will take you from Ancient Santorini to the medieval era and then to the age of its ascendancy, in the 18th century. This tour will help you relax, leave all else behind, and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- Guidance by an experienced local guide
- Liability insurance & designated driver
- Wine Tasting & a light meal
- Included all Admissions and Tasting Fees
- Bottle of water
- Pick up and return from accommodation or designated pick up point
What's not included
Licensed guide at the Akrotiri excavation site is available (oprional at extra cost).
Cancel up to 5 days before to get a full refund.