Sant Antoni & Poblesec - Barcelona food & wine tasting tour
Eat your way at the most iconic Barcelona districts which display a unique foodie culture and an irreverent charm, where old cuisine is celebrated but combined with trends towards creative new ideas.
- Enjoy 9+ classic yet modern delightful tapas dishes, cultural stops, a cava tasting master class, refreshing drinks and much more!
- Sip vermouths and cavas from old family- owned bodegas (wine cellers) and pair a "clara" with the best " patatas bravas" in Barcelona
- Experience first hand how the locals source the best food in Barcelona and talk to knowledgeable food vendors and restaurateurs
- Discover the history and character of these iconic neighborhoods and the unknown side of Barcelona modernist art movement
This walking food tour allows you to experience local epicurean vibes by tasting delicious food and discovering culture while having plenty of fun! Sant Antoni & Poblesec - these historic working class districts have a unique food scene where trendy and classic cuisine mingle in a laid back atmosphere
A unique food tasting
On our 3.5-hour guided food tour of the Sant Antoni and El Poblesec iconic districts of Barcelona we visit five authentic family owned eateries where you will taste delicious and fresh tapas, including local cava and vermouth. We sample a variety of food that is somehow representative of the world renowned Mediterranean diet, a healthy lifestyle, such as ¨cod pastries¨ and ¨crema catalana¨ that follow ancient recipes, ranging from a market stall to a top notch restaurant, including a vegetarian tapas bar. The food tastings are enough for a satisfying lunch, and are all included in the ticket price.
Architectonic, Cultural and Historic Experience
As you wonder through beautiful Barcelona streets you´ll experience life as a local. Our well-informed local tour guides will help you uncover offbeat landmarks and stunning modernist architecture of these iconic Barcelona neighborhoods. Our food tour allows the curious traveler to discover the historic significance of Sant Antoni and El Poblesec to Barcelona present life vis-à-vis their industrial, eclectic and immigration past embedded into their streets and squares. While you enjoy this guaranteed interesting walk, our food tour guides will share recommendations and tips about how two unknown Barcelona neighborhoods became a foodie´s haven today!
This tasting tour is perfect for natives and tourists
This guided tour is perfect for natives and tourists willing to taste a homemade ¨tapa¨ or a cool drink from friendly shopkeepers and business owners, see some stunning architecture, and learn historical facts and unknown insights into these fascinating neighborhoods, and moreover to learn how the healthy Mediterranean lifestyle can be exercised at glance.
The Sant Antoni and Poblesec Food Tour it is also a great activity for birthdays, bachelors parties, team building experiences or as a gift idea to enjoy time with friends.
Rated with 5 stars on Tripadvisor Barcelona Eat Local Food Tours guarantees a fun and unique food experience.
- All food tastings provide enough for lunch.
- Our tours take place in rain or shine.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- This tour is for all age groups and all fitness levels.
- You should bring with you a camera and a big smile.
- Barcelona has a nice weather all year long and most of the tour takes place in shaded areas. If it looks like rain, we recommend you bring an umbrella.
What's not included
Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.