Sailors Guide to Fremantle, Perth
When to book - availability
- Learn all about how life was for the pioneers who first arrived in Perth
- Visit some of Fremantle’s working mans clubs
- Enjoy a couple of drinks and light snacks
As a sailor arriving in Fremantle through the years, what was life like? This tour captures the stories of pioneering settlers, Dutch explorers, whalers, migrants, convicts, naval seamen, gold seekers and many other groups of people that have arrived via Fremantle over the centuries and the challenges they faced.
En route, enjoy a quiet beer or two (included) while visiting some of Fremantle’s working mans clubs including the Buffalo Club, the Navy Club and the Workers Social & Leisure Club set amongst wonderful colonial era streetscapes. The tour begins at the Roundhouse, WA’s oldest building, concluding at the Ball & Chain Bar where light snacks will be provided.
2.5 hour guided tour
Two beverages and a complimentary snack upon arrival at the final venue
What's not included
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water
- Cancel within: 48 hours
- If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to travel, 100% of the total cost of the booking will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Tour date changes are available with 24 hours notice, subject to availability.