Sailing Wine and Tapas Small group
When to book - availability
- Scenic views of Barcelona’s sights and monuments from the water
- Visit a unique wine cellar out of Barcelona with Mediterranean Sea views
- Walk by its vineyards and barrel cellar located in a Natural Park
- Guided by a professional sommelier
- Taste 6 organic wines included in Michelin starred restaurants
- Pair your wines with Spanish tapas
- Private local guide for a more personal experience
Discover Barcelona’s skyline from the sea and feel the wind of the Mediterranean Sea on your face on board of a spacious schooner as you cruise around Barcelona's harbour to see a new perspective of famous iconic buildings and monuments. Visit one of the most beautiful wine cellars with views over its vineyards, The Med Sea and beyond, guided by a professional sommelier, where you will enjoy a wine taste of 6 exquisite organic wines included in Michelin starred restaurants, paired with exquisite Spanish tapas.
Meeting point at a central location close to Barcelona´s port to take you to your ship. You will enjoy a relaxing 30 minute cruising on Barcelona’s harbour, on board a beautiful 72” foot (24 meters) wooden two mast schooner with comfortable resting areas and viewpoints for the perfect picture of sights and some of the most representative monuments of Barcelona, from the blue waters of Barcelona’s harbour. There is a bar available on board should you want to have a drink.
On return, you´ll be driven 30 minutes by Barcelona’s north coast with sea views on a comfortable air conditioned van, to reach the Serralada de Marina Natural Park, where your wine cellar is located.
Visit the only wine cellar with Mediterranean Sea views, walk by its vineyards, its aging wine cellar and barrel areas carved into the rock, following the guidance of a professional sommelier throughout the visit. This wine region is one of the oldest in Spain as it has been making wine since Roman times.
Taste 6 extraordinary organic wines included in international Michelin starred restaurants worldwide: This wine cellar has been awarded with the highest level of quality seal in sparkling cava; the Premium Category of Cava de Paraje Calificado. Enjoy Spanish tapas to pair with these exquisite wines.
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- 30 minute cruising in Barcelona`s harbour
- Guided visit at wine cellar by a professional sommelier, barrel area and vineyards
- 6 glasses of organic wine (white, red and sparkling cava) included in Michelin starred restaurants
- Pair your wines with Spanish tapas with Med Sea views
- Travel in comfortable air conditioning van
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Please see our cancellation policy: Before 3pm of the previous day, a 50% cancellation charge applies. No-Show: 100% charge applies.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before set departure time.