Royal London Food Tour
When to book - availability
- Taste 10 + Authentic tastings including lots of English Cheese, Afternoon Tea, Cider and Ale!
- Visit the Official Food Suppliers to the Royal Family
- Drink in one of the oldest traditional English pubs in London owned by the Royals
- Have a professional cheese tasting at one of the worlds top gourmet cheese suppliers
- See some of Londons most famous attractions – St James Palace, The Royal Parks, Christies, The Ritz, Buckingham Palace and many more!
If you’re new to London or even if you already know all the words to ‘God Save The Queen’, this guided royal walking food tour has something for you! On the Royal London food tour, you will not only get a feel for the flavour of traditional English cuisine, but also the unique history, culture and heritage that London has to offer.
Whether it’s tasting some of London’s most delicious and luxurious foods and drinks, getting front row seats for changing of the guard or talking about Kings, Queens & Princesses; Palaces, Parks & Parliament, our knowledgeable tour guides will entertain you with the most exciting and fascinating stories of London.
With specially selected stops for food and drinks, you will not only taste the most luxurious and decadent foods of England but also see hidden secrets of London. You will discover where and how James Bonds famous drink, vodka martini ‘Shaken not stirred’ came to be. The rock and roll square where John Lennon and Yoko Ono first met. Where the sandwich was invented and much more, making walking between sites and tastings really fun and fascinating.
At the end of the tour after tasting all that London has to offer and being entertained at all the major royal London landmarks and venues (and some hidden ones too), we will sit down for afternoon tea - the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide.
This walking tour in Royal London is guaranteed to be one of the best tours in London. With small groups that are led by entertaining local guides that will help you explore the road less travelled and reach places other tours simply can’t reach.
Take a break from being a tourist and experience the REAL London with us! Whether you are a real foodie or not, our royal walking tour will give you an out of the ordinary culinary experience!
- Local guide
- Food and drink tastings (including lots of English Cheese, Afternoon Tea, Cider and Ale!)