Ravenna Mosaics and Local Flavours
- 2 persons and more: €90.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €60.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €45.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €42.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit the most interesting places in Ravenna, accompanied by a professional tour guide
- Learn more about the history and culture of the city
- Taste amazing traditional food
Let your guide take you on a tour in Ravenna's city centre to see our stunning Byzantine world heritage - the Basilica of St Vitale, the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia and the Basilica St Apollinare Nuovo with their extraordinary light-filled golden and multi-coloured mosaics.
Then if you feel a bit peckish and your breakfast is a vague memory, time for a pause! We will stop in a lovely chocolate shop, owned by same family from many generations. The lady owner will offer you a sweet taste and I will tell you stories about them and their delicious products.
Then we'll take a walk to Dante's Tomb and the Piazza del Popolo, our "Venetian" Main Square, and to end the tour we'll have lunch or a snack with an aperitif in a local Osteria or Piadineria.
You will be enchanted by our Romagna Tagliere which includes piadina (the ancient local bread), Squacquerone Cheese with caramelized figs, salami of Romagna, Prosciutto DOP, Mortadella Bologna and local wine .
- Professional tour guide
- Tastings of local food
- Traditional lunch