Quality Food Street Tour in Palermo
When to book - availability
- Discover the amazing city of Palermo and its amazing culinary traditions
- Enjoy a tour with a guide passionate about food
- Eat what the locals eat and where they eat it
Discover Palermo's hidden gems and the best that Palermo has to offer but also have a great experience full of food, fun, facts & memories.
Ever wonder what it would be like to spend a culinary day in the life of a typical resident of Palermo?
Alfredo invites you to follow us and find it out!
Take this intimate walking tour and spend some quality time with a guide who is passionate about Sicilian food and wine. Explore the many hidden corners of Palermo and eat what the locals eat and where they eat it.
Cheap, fast, tasty: street food is also a great way to learn about traditions and culture of Palermo. They call it Street Food, the art of eating on the street. Invented some three thousand years ago is back in fashion. Cheap, fast, tasty. Perfect way to get to know a city through its gastronomic traditions and discover the flavors of traditional dishes using local poor.
- Visit Capo Market and Ballarò, Massimo Theatre, Church of Immacolata Concezione, Praetorian Palace.
- Arancine with meat, Arancine with butter, Milk Vrocchè , Pani ca Meusa, Pane panelle e crocchè, Musso, Masciddaro, Carcagnolo, Cannolo and coffee.
- Assistance with language translation
What's not included
- Other beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off