Provencal Cooking Class in Rustic Farmhouse
When to book - availability
- Learn how to prepare some classic local dishes using market-fresh ingredients
- Enjoy our meal with the estate's very own olive oil and fantastic local wines.
I don't think there is any better way to experience authentic Provençale cuisine than to learn to cook it yourself. Join this hands-on cooking workshop experience, set in a family-owned, 500-year-old farmhouse.
First, we'll sample the estate's very own premium olive oil and learn about the production process of this important Southern French staple. Next, we'll use market-fresh ingredients to create a mouthwatering menu of Provence classics, including ratatouille, daube Provençale (a local stew), aioli with anchoïade. At the end of class you'll enjoy all of your creations with some amazing local wines.
- Olive oil tour and tasting
- Cooking class at 500-year-old farmhouse
- Leisurely lunch with food prepared during class
- Perfectly paired local red, white and rose wines
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 2 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.