Prosecco Wine Tour with Driver
- 2 persons and more: €301.50 per person
- 3 persons and more: €241.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €205.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit 2 exclusive wineries where you can taste wine and have a walk through vineyards
- Discover more about this hills, going beyond the Prosecco
- Visit to Villa Barbaro, an UNESCO world heritage site
- Enjoy an aperitif in Asolo, one of the most beautiful borghi of Italy
- Your tour guide and wine lover, will tell you all about secrets and curiosities of this sparkling wine
To start this full day excursion in the Prosecco area with a tour escort, we will stop in a hidden and authentic winery where you will immerse yourself in the rows of vines. After a wonderful visit walking along the vineyards, discovering production techniques and processing environments, you will have a taste of Prosecco in its different quality and bubbles. Some traditional snacks are included.
The tour continues with lunch.
In the afternoon we will move for the ancient Cistercian Abbey of Follina and the spectacular Castle perched on the rock, from where we will reach Valdobbiadene, place symbol of Prosecco.
A stop in the curious place called "Osteria senz'Oste" (Osteria without host), is mandatory for admiring the hills of Valdobbiadene, a breathtaking landscape.
After that, we will visit another winery, one of the greatest names of the Prosecco of Valdobbiadene.
Finally we will bring you in Villa Barbaro, a Villa built in 1500 by Andrea Palladio and now an UNESCO world heritage site. You can visit the Villa, which is still the center of its farm and an historical winery with high quality wines.
We will reach Asolo, one of the most beautiful borghi of Italy, for a walk and, if you want, an aperitif or a last glass of wine before coming back.
2 Wine tasting
Aperitif in Asolo