Private Full Day San Gimignano - Chianti Classico Wine Tour FROM FLORENCE
- 3 persons and more: €150.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €125.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €110.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €100.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €93.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Enjoy a one hour and a half tour of San Gimignano
- Visit the Chianti Classico countryside and some of its wineries
- Enjoy a truly authentic and tasty Tuscan Meal
- Taste amazing local wines
This tour will give you the possibility to spend first, a good one hour and a half in the charming, medieval town of San Gimignano which is still incredibly so well preserved, that thanks to its ancient walls, churches, palaces and its many narrow, little alleys flanking the main streets and squares, it will give you the feeling to have stepped back right into the middle ages ! Besides that, its many nice shops ranging from ceramic to leather goods and local products, will give you also the opportunity to properly “refine” your shopping !
After that we will move on to visit the splendid Chianti Classico countryside, an area of Tuscany which is dotted with beautiful vineyards and olive groves, quaint medieval villages and hamlets, that are preserving still intact all the charm and beauty of the bygone days.
Of course we won't miss the opportunity also to stop at least at a couple of our most preferred wineries; at one for a private, guided visit of their cellars and to taste their great olive oil and wines and at the other one for wine tasting only. Certainly we will not neglect to select a nice local restaurant where you will have the possibility to enjoy an authentic and tasty Tuscan lunch ! With regard to the wineries that we will visit, we wish to reassure you that they are definitely off the beaten tracks of those horrible, big tour buses that usually “vomit out” hundreds of people wherever they stop. Finally, we would like to point out again, that you will have the company for the whole day of our wine and olive oil experts, that will help you understand and to learn as much as possible about wine and olive oil in Tuscany.
With each wine tour, we will generally stop for the visit and tasting at 2 wineries (please consider, that the visit + tasting at a winery it normally lasts 1 - 1 ½ hours) at one or two hill top towns and of course we will stop for lunch at some nice, good, local restaurant, where you will have the possibility to enjoy a truly authentic and tasty Tuscan Meal !
- 1 luxury air conditioned van
- English speaking driver / wine expert
- V.A.T. and highway tolls.
What's not included
- gratuities and visit and tasting fees at the wineries (usually 10 - 20 Euro per person, per winery).
For services cancelled, the following charges will apply:
- up to 10 days prior NO penalty
- from 9 to 5 days prior - 50% of the total cost of services reserved will be charged on your credit card.
- from 4 to 0 days prior the FULL COST of the services reserved will be charged on your credit card.