Private Full Day Chianti Classico Wine Tasting Tour FROM SIENA
- 3 persons and more: €150.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €125.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €110.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €100.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €93.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Sightsee trough the splendid Chianti Classico Countryside
- Visit some great wineries and taste their product
- Enjoy a truly authentic and tasty Tuscan Meal
With this wine tour in Tuscany, you will have the possibility to sightsee trough the splendid Chianti Classico Countryside, an area of Tuscany, which is dotted with beautiful vineyards and olive groves, quaint little, medieval villages and hamlets that are preserving still intact all the charm and beauty of the bygone days.
Of course we won't miss the opportunity also to stop at a couple of very good wineries for a private, guided visit of their cellars and to taste their great olive oil and wines and certainly we will take good care to select a nice local restaurant, where you will have the possibility to enjoy an authentic and tasty Tuscan lunch!
With each wine tour, we will generally stop for the visit and tasting at 2 wineries (please consider, that the visit + tasting at a winery it normally lasts 1 - 1 ½ hours) at one or two hill top towns and of course we will stop for lunch at some nice, good, local restaurant, where you will have the possibility to enjoy a truly authentic and tasty Tuscan Meal !
- 1 luxury air conditioned van
- English speaking driver / wine expert
- V.A.T. and highway tolls.
What's not included
- gratuities and visit and tasting fees at the wineries (usually 10 - 20 Euro per person, per winery).
For services cancelled, the following charges will apply:
- up to 10 days prior NO penalty
- from 9 to 5 days prior - 50% of the total cost of services reserved will be charged on your credit card.
- from 4 to 0 days prior the FULL COST of the services reserved will be charged on your credit card.