Peka Lesson in Primošten Burni
Learn how to prepare peka in the traditional kitchen – konoba and enjoy authentic Croatian hinterland experience.
- 5 persons and more: €93.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Learn to prepare "Peka" - one of the best known traditional Croatian dishes!
- Visit traditional 300 years old Dalmatian household!
- Enjoy one of the most authentic culinary experiences in all of Europe!
Enjoy a cooking class in Primošten Burni, a protected ethno village, featuring traditional stone architecture of the Dalmatian hinterland.
Peka lession in Primošten - "Peka" is one of the best known traditional Croatian dishes. Though simple at first glance, "Peka" requires a great deal of skill and experience.
All the food you will eat was organically grown and you will prepare it with your hosts in a small konoba – traditional kitchen with a grill, enjoying an authentic local wine sort Babić, home-made local delicacies prepared under peka, while waiting for the main specialty.
The focus of your cooking class is the art of peka, a traditional Croatian cooking accessory (a domed lid to be placed over a pan or stone slab and covered in burning charcoal) and dish of the same name (veal, lamb or yearling beef covered with potatoes and other vegetables). As part of the tour you will also visit the ethno village Draga.
- Tour starts: from 9:00 - 14:00
- Type of the tour: Private
- What to bring: Comforable walking shoes, camera
- Children friendly: Yes
- Welcome drink (home made rakias with dry figs)
- Hands on cooking class
- Cooking demonstration
- Lunch with wine
- Tour of the property and ethno village Draga
What's not included
- Transfer to the location
- Tour guide
- Cancel up to 2 days before to get a full refund.