Pasta Hands-On Cooking Class in Romagna
- 2 persons and more: €175.00 per person
- 3 persons and more: €117.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €88.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €42.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Learn how to prepare and cook pasta, following the direction of a professional Chef
- Taste the amazing traditional dish
- Enjoy tasting of incredible local wines
CASA ARTUSI is the first centre of gastronomic culture devoted to Italian home cooking, located in Forlimpopoli, the home town of Pellegrino Artusi. He is the acknowledged father of Italian cookery, author of the famous 'Science in the Kitchen and the Art of Eating Well' cookbook.
You will get an historical introduction about Italian pasta and information about raw materials. We will show how to prepare the dough (soft wheat flour and eggs) and then, using only a rolling pin, a knife and a pasta cutter steel or bronze wheel, we will make the different shape of this typical Italian pasta. Then everybody in an individual cooking work station will personally prepare the dough and make, with his own hands, the different kind of pasta.
At the end we will prepare together 2 Artusi recipes or 1 Artusi and 1 seasonal Italian sauce recipe , with handmade pasta and taste it together with local typical Romagna Sangiovese DOC wine or Romagna Albana DOCG wine, waters.
For ending visit and wine tasting in LOCAL and ancient vineyard.
Lesson in depth
Tastings of local food and wine