Parma art and food city tour
- 3 persons and more: €114.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €107.50 per person
- 5 persons and more: €90.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €77.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €67.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €62.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Visit Parma city center and its best sightseeing spots
- Discover Parma food & art history
- Taste our excellent local products
- Local professional gourmet guide
- Get recommendations on best local restaurants
Immerse yourself in Parma history and culture on an amazing 3-hours art & food tour! Meet your art guide in Via Paciaudi,2/e – Parma (only 2-minutes walk from the train station and 5-minutes walk from the main square).
Start your walking tour with the visit of Palazzo della Pilotta, once known as the ducal residence. Enter the monumental palace and visit Teatro Farnese, a breath-taking theatre entirely made of wood and marble. Continue your journey through Parma medieval boroughs and discover more about the food tradition of the city, visiting some of its best shops and food-related sightseeing spots.
Walk until the Cathedral square and marvel at Parma Duomo and Baptistery. Enjoy a tasting of Parma most traditional products such as Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma ham matched with local wine Lambrusco in an elegant café overlooking the Duomo. Your guide will tell you more about Parmigiano Reggiano & Parma ham history and secrets and also guide you through the tasting.
Stroll through Parma most famous streets and round your tour off arriving in Parma main square, Piazza Garibaldi. Your expert art guide will be with you for the entire duration of your tour and will provide detailed information on all monuments and buildings. Foodies have the chance to learn a lot about Parma cuisine and food tradition, as well as getting local recommendations on Parma best restaurants and cafes.
- Local guide
- Entrance to all factories
- Full 3-courses lunch incl.wine
- Cancel via email up to 1 week before scheduled tour departure to get a full refund.
- Cancel between 3 and 7 days before scheduled tour departure to get a 50% refund.
- Cancel less than 3 working days before scheduled tour departure or if costumers do not show up, no refunds will be given.