Parma Cuisine Cooking Class
- 3 persons and more: €153.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €142.00 per person
- 5 persons and more: €130.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €120.00 per person
- 7 persons and more: €109.00 per person
- 8 persons and more: €98.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Learn the secrets of Parma cuisine with a local cook
- Private cooking experience in an elegant villa with amazing garden
- Recipe booklet to take home and complimentary apron
- Delight in your own mouthwatering lunch
Would you like to learn the secrets of the traditional dishes of Parma cuisine? Try a hands-on cooking class and have a great time surrounded by dough, pans, good food and above all good mood!
On this day you will learn to cook the most traditional dishes of Parma cuisine, in a beautiful villa in the countryside of Parma. The first dish is Tortelli d'erbetta, a pasta stuffed with ricotta cheese, local greens and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Continue and make your own meat roulade made with Parma ham, the so-called ‘Duchessa di Parma’. Round your class off with the last dish, the sbrisolona, a tipical cake made with corn flour, butter, sugar and almonds. You will learn how to prepare the dough and the filling with the help of the local cooks: the “rezdore”. You will then have the pleasure of sitting down at the table to enjoy what you have prepared together, with other local products and some excellent local wine.
The cooking class can be organized both for lunch and dinner. The suggested menu can be adapted according to your preferences and needs. Please specify in your booking if you wish to modify the suggested menu.
- Cooking class with local cook
- All necessary ingredients and tools
- Full lunch/dinner incl. Wine
- Recipe booklets and apron
What's not included
- Transportation to/from cooking class venue (the address will be sent to you at the time of booking – all venues can easily be reach by taxi. If you prefer to book your own transfer in advance, do not hesitate to contact us).
- Cancel via email up to 1 week before scheduled tour departure to get a full refund.
- Cancel between 3 and 7 days before scheduled tour departure to get a 50% refund.
- Cancel less than 3 working days before scheduled tour departure or if costumers do not show up, no refunds will be given.