Panorama and wine tasting e-bike tour
E-bike tour on the hills around Verona, among woods, vineyards and olive trees. Visit of Giovanni Ederle winery with organic wine tasting.
When to book - availability
- Giovanni Ederle organic winetasting
- Bread, cheese, salami and homemade pickled vegetables
- Verona’s lushing hills and its unforgettable view
- Small group from 2 to 12 people
Thanks to the e-bikes, you’ll get the chance to discover a charming and authentic landscape so close to the city. Just outside the town center, after some hairpin turns, you’ll find full peace and quietness.
The landscape is mostly natural: tidy grapevine and olive trees cultivations, meadows, bushes. Later the itinerary goes by the beautiful Villa Arvedi and its park.
On the way back to the city, already downhill, we’ll find an excellent winery where we’ll enjoy our winetasting. It’s Cantina Giovanni Ederle that, overlooking the city center of Verona, will be the perfect place where to enjoy a break. We’ll visit its vineyards and wine cellar, and taste organic Valpolicella and Amarone together with bread, cheese, salami and homemade pickled vegetables.
NOTE: The bike tour will take place under any weather condition, except rain. Minimun age is 14. People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guided bike tour.
- E-bike rental.
- A bottle of water (½ liter).
- Visit to the winery Giovanni Ederle with a tasting of five wines – soft drinks for teenagers.
- Bread, cheese, salami and homemade pickled vegetables.
What's not included
- Food and drinks not already included.
- Tips and anything else that is not explicitly specified.