Paella Master Class and Historical Guided Tour in Valencia
When to book - availability
- Visit the Central Market with an expert guide to buy the best natural products to cook your paella
- The paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself
- Enjoy the paella that you prepared, along with many other typical dishes
- Meet the history of Valencia while you walk along the old town narrow streets with a local guide
Would you like to learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella and to get to know the historical center Valencia in a day? Let's go!
We will meet at the School of Paellas and then you’ll visit the Central Market with an expert guide to buy the best natural products to cook your paella, while you listen detailed explanations about typical products of our gastronomy.
Then, we'll go to the kitchen where the paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting details. While you’ll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by Valencian tomato and Spanish omelette.
When your work ends, we'll savor your paella and many typical dishes… Surely is delicious! And to finish you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paella’s Chef", as a certificate of this unforgettable experience.
Once you have finish your class, get ready to meet the history of Valencia while you walk along the old town narrow streets with a local guide. He will take you to the most emblematic places and tell you interesting stories and anecdotes.
Let’s get lost across the wonderful historical center to get to know the Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, Virgen de los Desamparados’s Church, the Generalitat Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina square, Paz Street, the “Marqués de dos Aguas” Palace, Barcas Street and the Ayuntamiento square. You'll appreciate 21th centuries of history that are reflected in the different architectural styles treasured by the heritage monuments located in the heart of the city.
At the end of this journey, you'll get the best of Valencia in your heart.
- Visit guide to the Central Market.
- Paella Course.
- Tasting: Valencian wine or homemade Valencian beer tasting and Valencian tomato/Spanish omelette
- Full menu lunch: 2 starters, paella, beverages, dessert, coffee, liqueur.
- Historical center guided tour.