Oysters and Wine Tasting in Picpoul de Pinet and Grès de Montpellier
When to book - availability
- Enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere by the Thau lagoon.
- Enjoy the cultural and gourmet program.
- Taste amazing products of land and sea.
Meet your guide on the Esplanade de l'Europe at 9am or 2pm. Sharpen your palate and delight your taste buds with a visit to an oyster and shellfish farm. Learn about this little known production and enjoy oysters that may still be in the water at the beginning of your visit.
Then visit a magnificent wine estate and its Renaissance-style castle backed by its 11th century chapel and nestled in a lush garden. You will also visit the vinification cellar and the oak barrel cellar before tasting their range of white, red and rosé wines. Do not miss the typical white wine of the region, ideal companion of your shellfish: the famous Picpoul de Pinet.
- Visit a wine estate and a oyster farm
- Taste 5 amazing local wines
- Taste 6 fresh oysters from the farm