Oporto and Douro food & wine tasting moments
- Discover the International City of Wine, Peso de Regua
- Enjoy wine tastings
- Have lunch with traditional dishes
- Enjoy the ""Rabelo"" cruise in Pinhão
You have varied options depending on the time of the year: appreciate the almond trees in bloom, embark on a cruise on the Douro river, catch the historic steam train, stroll through the natural parks, enjoy the vines in bud or take part in the traditional harvest and grape treading, where the wine scent is mixed along with the singing joyful workers and, thus, share this inherited knowledge.
Tour to Mesão Frio and Peso da Regua, the International City of Wine;
Travel along the Douro River through the heart of the Douro Wine Region to Pinhão;
Take a moment to visit a wine estate, explore the Douro terraces and savor the precious nectar, the port wine;
Visit to Pinhão railway station decorated with tile murals of the town and the surrounding wine region;
Lunch in a traditional restaurant, a Winery, enjoy a picnic in the vineyards or lunch at DOC restaurant and taste local food with a reinvented cuisine bound to feelings and old memories;
“Rabelo” cruise in Pinhão (1h) in a traditional boat used for centuries to transport Port Wine to the cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia
- Professional guide/driver
- wine tastings
What's not included
- Lunch not included.
- Cancellations made up to 2 days in advance have no costs;
- Up to 24 hours in advance you will be charged 50%;
- On the day you will be charged of the total amount.