Opatija Wine & Walk Tour
- 2 persons and more: €54.50 per person
- 3 persons and more: €43.00 per person
- 4 persons and more: €37.50 per person
- 5 persons and more: €34.00 per person
- 6 persons and more: €31.50 per person
- 7 persons and more: €30.00 per person
When to book - availability
- Walk the Botanical Gardens decorated with Austrian Villas
- Try 6 different istrian wines paired with snacks from local producers
- Discover intriguing moments of Opatija’s past and its famous visitors
Opatija is a small coastal town in Croatia. It is showing off with a historical and noble promenade, fantastic gourmet spots and a list of guests of world-class stretching from the 19th century all the way to the 21th.
Among others like Gustav Mahler (famous composer), Leo Sternbach (inventor of Valium), Alber Einstein (you’ve heard of him), Kirk Douglas, Robert DeNiro and many more visited Opatija for most different reasons. For sure they didn’t left Opatija without trying istrian wines like Istrian Malvazija or Istrian Teran or Terrano.
Try 6 different istrian wines, istrian extra virgin olive oil and other snacks. Become a gourmet insider of Opatija.
- Professional english speaking guide
- Wine Tasting Presentation with 6 different great istrian wines, olive oil tasting and snacks (for each person)
- 90-minutes historical walking tour of Opatija
What's not included
- Entrance tickets to museums or similar
- Transportation to meeting point (can be arranged of course)